The meaning of being a Mother is virtually endless. The most amazing, strong, loving and heroic woman you will know.
- The only woman in the world who will still cradle you in her arms even if you have stabbed her loving heart each time you have hung up her calls, thrown away her delicious food because your friends thought subway was cool. Got a red-ink stained progress report, ignored her for telling you to do your school work before play, told her to go away in the presence of your apparently ‘cool friends’. And still says she loves you and you will always be her child, no matter what.
- A mother is a protector, disciplinarian and a friend. She works hard to make sure her child is equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to make it as a competent human being. She teaches you the things you can’t learn from anyone else through examples and hard work. Often punishes you for the things you don’t think are fair as a child but grow up to appreciate the character she helps you build.
Being a Mother is perhaps the hardest, most rewarding job a woman will ever experience.
On this Mother’s Day, celebrated every second Sunday of May, lets wake up early for her and just say “I love you” because she loves you no matter what you are going through.
Our mothers, in their menopausal stage, usually dealing with a lot of symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings, weight gain, developing risk of cardiovascular diseases, anxiety, stress. And still cope to keep up to the family’s expectation.
Let’s gift her something Unique and Healthy this mother’s day.
- Let’s gift her pack of Green Tea, which you can prepare for her during the day and sip it hot with her, giving her extra time and making her feel loved along with a lot of other health benefits.
- Fuelling her up with a lot of antioxidants, only so she can fight with all the negative energies.
- Green tea will help her in burning fat by boosting her metabolic rate and improve her physical performance, resulting in weight loss.
- Because of some amount of caffeine present, it will help her stay fresh and active and keep herself away from all the stress in life.
- It will help her overcome some of the main risk factors of cardiovascular diseases.
- It will eventually make her live longer and healthy.
Let’s gift her pack of Greenfit Green Tea, making it all by yourself by just pouring hot water and serving her hot with lots of love and best wishes on this Mother’s Day.
As an educated woman leads to an educated family, similarly a healthy mother leads to a healthy family.
It’s not just the placenta that forms a bond between a mother and a child, it’s the mother herself who loves her child unconditionally.
On this mother’s day let’s make her feel healthy, loved and respected!
Also Read : Health Benefits of Green Tea