Benefits of Mint Green Tea
Losing weight isn’t easy, and finding the right diet and strategy can be difficult when you’re getting advice and tips from a variety of sources. As talked about in our previous blogs green tea is rich in antioxidants, which help fight against free radicals in the body.
Mint has been an integral part of our lives, right from freshening our breath just before a date to leaving a cool sensation in our stomach and mouth when we want a change of taste. But, did you know that this miraculous best green tea can be a beneficial and a great therapeutic substitute for your daily dose of caffeine? Yes, you read that right! There are innumerable health benefits of Green Tea.
Green tea and Mint together may offer amazing advantages, but despite what you may have heard, it’s not a magical potion that helps you drop weight without trying. Green tea and Mint are naturally very low in calories and can easily fit into any meal plan without offsetting the calorie equation.
Drinking green tea is one of the best way to add instant benefits to your day, but by tossing in a few Mint leaves for their pungent flavor you’ll get it’s added therapeutic benefits. The leaves of Mint contain menthol, an oil compound that is used for its pungent minty taste and aroma. Mint, because of its calming and numbing effect, has been used to treat nausea, diarrhea, indigestion and other ailments. It also contains antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal properties.
However Mint offers some amazing advantages with Green Tea:
- Relieves Headache: A long and tiring day can lead to an uncontrolled and unmanageable headache. To counteract this, we tend to indulge in a strong dose of caffeine, which has even more adverse effects. Mint GreenFit Green Tea will satisfy your need to have tea, without having to consume caffeine and may assist in headache relief.
- Strengthens Immunity: There are many among us who fall sick even with slight exposure to a change in weather, or if they come in contact with someone who is sick. In short, people nowadays very low immunity. A Warm cup of Mint Green Tea has antibacterial properties that will help fight fevers, coughs, and colds in this changing weather.
- Stimulates Hair Growth: Mint and Green Tea together work as a good stimulator for your scalp and promotes hair growth. Due to its ability to soothe blood vessels and boost blood flow to the hair roots, Mint stimulates the health of your hair.
- Reduces Bloating And Indigestion: Owing to our fast-paced lives and tendency to overindulge on junk food or ready to eat food, we all face the troubles of indigestion and bloating. Mint Green Tea will soothe the muscles of your stomach and improves the flow of bile, which is used to digest fats. This as a result will smoothen the functioning of your digestive system.
- Controls Anxiety and Stress: Stress is one of the most common problems prevalent in today’s time and affects youth and elderly alike. Rushed lifestyles, pressure, competition – there are a lot of reasons why people fall prey to stress. The menthol in Mint can soothe and calm you down.
- Clears A Sore Throat: Not able to express your ideas verbally is irritating, and you can’t help resorting to medication. Have you ever tried a warm cup of Mint Green tea, which will help clear your throat with providing instant relief.
Adding Mint is a great way to add flavour to a dish or beverage without adding excessive calories, sugar or sodium. Having this soothing beverage regularly will not only help to kill the germs causing different ailments, but it may also help prevent bacteria from entering your body, hence preventing further diseases.
A cup of Mint GreenFit Green Tea every day can make you stress-free, and happy. You can also buy GreenFit online to sip the amazing benefits of Green tea.
Contact GreenFit, green tea suppliers in india