Tulsi Green tea is a combination of Green Tea and Tulsi, also known as holy basil. Tulsi – ‘Queen of herbs’ is well known for its medical uses and is also blessed with therapeutic powers. It is one of the oldest herbs known to mankind, tulsi’s healing and healthful properties have been the most treasured knowledge across the world. Holy Basil or Tulsi, is considered sacred in Hinduism and is worshiped as ‘Goddess of Devotion’ in many of the Indian households. In Ayurveda, the leaves and seeds of this medicinal plant are used to prepare herbal concoctions to boost immunity and to fight infections.
Tulsi contains a number of beneficial compounds including:
- Eugenol: It is Terpene with pain-relieving properties also found in clove oil.
- Ursolic and rosmarinic acid: It is full of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties.
- Apigenin: A flavonoid that helps the body removes waste at the cellular level.
- Lutein: An antioxidant carotenoid important for eye health.
- Ocimumosides A and B: Compounds that reduces stress and balances the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine.
Benefits of Tulsi Green tea:
- Natural Stress reliever – Tulsi extracts decreases the level of stress hormones like corticosterone. It also improves mental agility and improves your capability to memories, reducing chances of age-related psychological disorders. It also improves symptoms of depression and anxiety. Regular consumption Tulsi Green tea may also improve cognitive functions like reaction time.
- Helps in weight loss– Tulsi Green tea is very beneficial for weight loss, as it boosts your metabolism which improves the burning process. It is also beneficial for the digestive system as it helps the body to absorb all vital nutrients from the food. It also helps in the growth of good bacteria in the body and ensures proper bowel movement. Thus, which helps in the process of weight loss.
- Lowers Heart Disease risk: Tulsi Green tea is full of antioxidants which is beneficial for your heart .It improves the functions of the heart. Tulsi has significant cholesterol-lowering effects.
- Protects against Cold and Flu – Tulsi has been known in Ayurveda for being an effective remedy for fever, coughs, and colds. Tulsi green tea has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties that include activity against many pathogens responsible for infections. Its antioxidant content helps you fight free radicals. It is also very beneficial for your immune system.
- Manages Blood Sugar – Tulsi Green tea is packed with many anti-inflammatory properties which makes it beneficial for controlling blood sugar levels. The properties of this tea stimulate the pancreas to produce more insulin and reduce insulin resistance in the body. The most important aspect of this tea is that it prevents sudden blood sugar spikes in the body. Consuming Tulsi green tea may help improve pancreatic beta-cell function and insulin secretion.
Buy the best Tulsi Green tea available online –
Greenfit Tulsi Green tea Ready to use Green tea cups. Just pour hot water and your cup of green tea is ready …
You may refill it up to three times for maximum health benefits.
We strive to create the tastiest and purest green tea with natural granule based flavors. We have redefined the way we all should have tea – A ready to use disposable cup infused with green tea and natural flavors.
Start a regular diet by taking 1 cup of GreenfFit Tulsi Green Tea in the morning before you start your day, take a cup after your afternoon meal and one cup again at the end of your busy day’s work.