Cardio Vascular Diseases is one of the most common public Health challenges worldwide. As a major risk factor of Cardio Vascular Disease, Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) is the most common chronic condition.
High blood pressure one of the most preventable conditions. It can lead to serious complications if left untreated, so doing what you can to prevent the condition or control a high reading is very important. There are several risk factors for a person developing high blood pressure, some of which are linked to poor diet choices. Health promoting lifestyle modifications can improve blood pressure and even reduce medication needs. Among the comprehensive lifestyle modifications, dietary adjustments like including best green tea and super foods are one of the most effective measures for preventing high blood pressure.
- Cutting down the salt intake: Even a small reduction in the sodium in your diet can improve your heart health and reduce blood pressure by about 5 to 6 mm Hg if you have high blood pressure.
- Eating a DASH Diet (Dietary Approaches To Stop Hypertension): Eating a diet that is rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products and eliminating on saturated fat and cholesterol and consuming sources of MUFA and PUFA can lower your blood pressure by up to 11 mm Hg.
- Drinking less caffeine: Caffeine can raise blood pressure up to 10 mm Hg
- Cutting down on alcohol: Alcohol can be both good and bad for your health. By drinking alcohol only in moderation — generally one drink a day for women, or two a day for men you can potentially lower your blood pressure by about 4 mm Hg.
- Quit Smoking: Each cigarette you smoke increases your blood pressure for many minutes after you finish. Stopping smoking helps your blood pressure return to normal. Quitting smoking can reduce your risk of heart disease and improve your overall health.
- Reduce stress: Chronic stress may contribute to high blood pressure
- Monitor your blood pressure at home and see your doctor regularly.
- In long term, drinking Green Tea has a significant impact.
Health Benefits of Green Tea on heart:
- Green Tea has enjoyed a healthy reputation for years as a heart protector.
- GreenFit Green Tea is thought to offer endothelial protection by helping blood vessels relax, allowing blood to flow more freely.
- It’s a high source of anti-oxidants that have been linked to better cardiovascular health.
- Drinking Green Tea can help lower cholesterol and other fats called as Triglycerides.
- GreenTea consumption caused a significant reduction in Systolic, Diastolic pressure, Total and LDL Cholesterol.
- GreenTea polyphenols also inhibit the absorbtion of lipids from the intestines and facilitate the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids.
- Drinking 3 cup of Green tea daily is linked to a decreased risk of death from heart disease or any cause.
The most positive effect of tea on human health have been attributed to GreenTea. You can also buy Green Tea online and let your Healthy Heart Beat!
Don’t forget! You are the Author of your own Health or Disease!
High Blood Pressure is a Silent Killer, Have a good cup GreenFit Green Tea and STOP the WAR!