Fight Diabetes With Green Tea
Diabetes is counted as one of those chronic health conditions in which levels of glucose or sugar in the blood is too high. In diabetes pancreas does not produce insulin, which is responsible for regulating blood glucose levels.
Diabetes cannot be cured completely therefore it is important to manage it well, be it through eating a strict diabetic diet or engaging in exercise.
Some suggest certain foods or drinks that help manage blood sugar levels. One of them is Green Tea.
- Green tea has long been known for weight loss and other health benefits of green tea, thus helps people with diabetes get their blood sugar levels get their blood sugar levels under control.
- Diabetes often leads to stress and anxiety, a cup of green tea can help manage the problem. It gives a calming effect to your mind and body as it contains amino acid L-theanine, which mostly reduces anxiety and stress.
- Natural Green tea helps the metabolic system function better especially for diabetic patients.
- Polyphenols in green tea can also help regulate glucose in the body, helping to prevent or control diabetes.
- Best Green tea doesn’t contain added sugar, is natural calorie-free.
- Green tea is a nutritional power house, which makes it a great beverage to add to your diabetic diet.
- One of the main drivers behind the obesity and diabetes epidemic is added sugar, the added sugar in popular sips like sports drinks and fruit juices. It’s this very aspect of your diet where green tea can be helpful in stabilizing blood sugar.
Having diabetes means that you have to be aware of everything you eat or drink. Knowing the amount of carbohydrates you ingest and how they may affect your blood sugar is crucial.
Other factors for preventing diabetes include:
Eating minimal amount of processed foods, eating fresh vegetables and fruits except mango, pineapple, sapota, litchi, banana, pomegranate, grapes, allowed in a diabetic diet regularly throughout the day.
Including physical activity into each day, not smoking, keeping alcohol intake low.
Eating a diet full of polyphenols such as garlic, brightly coloured fruits and vegetables and drinking tea for diabetes, especially green tea is a great idea to prevent diabetes and, will help the body to metabolize sugar better.
Diabetes, is even more common than High Blood Pressure, it can actually be kept under control by consuming Green Tea.
THE ZERO CALORIE DRINK IS ONE GO TO DRINK YOU CAN LOOK UP TO!