Freedom in the mind, faith in the words, pride in our soils. Let us salute the nation on this Independence Day!
“Thousands Laid Down Their Lives So That Our Country Breath This Day.”
It has been a tough year for all of us. But we are a strong nation, we have not let any fear overtake us.
Let us dedicate this Independence Day to all those Indians who are the real builders of Modern India:
- Vikram Sarabhai- Father of the Indian space program, his unparalleled contribution as a scientist and as an institution builder is of great significance.
- Homi J. Bhabha – Father of the Indian Nuclear Program. The man who set India on its path as a nuclear power.
- Shree Dadasaheb Phalke- The Father of Indian Cinema. He was an Indian producer-director-
- Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam– An Indian aerospace scientist and politician who served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. Also known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology. He also played a pivotal organizational, technical, and political role in India’s Pokhran-II nuclear tests in 1998.
- Bankimchandra Chatterjee– An Indian novelist, poet, and journalist. He was the composer of Vande Mataram,.
- Major Dhyan Chand– One of the Greatest Hockey players in the history of this sport. Also known as the ‘hockey wizard. He ‘has three Olympic gold medals to his name.
- Shri M. S. Swaminathan-An Indian geneticist and international administrator, renowned for his leading role in India’s “Green Revolution,” a program under which high-yield varieties of wheat and rice seedlings were planted in the fields of poor farmers.
- P.C. Mahalanobis-An Indian statistician who devised the Mahalanobis distance and was instrumental in formulating India’s strategy for industrialization in the Second Five-Year Plan.
GreenFit Green tea pays homage to all the Real Builders of Modern India this 74th Independence Day . . It was all because of the vision and foundation laid by a few Indians, who took upon themselves to build a glorious nation.