Those seeking solution to acne often question whether or not household remedies can help. Oftentimes we hear the question “Does green tea help with Acne?” Could the answer to your Acne woes be sitting in your pantry right now?
It seems that there might be new ‘cure’ for Acne for almost every day and there are many counter treatments. But if you want a natural, non chemical way to treat your breakouts, a cup of green tea may be just what you are looking for.
It is very important to take care of skin, it improves your personality. But due to dust, pollution, oil, consumption of unhealthy food and poor lifestyle many skin related problems occur. Out of which the common problems seen are Acne, pimples and blackheads.
In this regard, GreenFit Green tea is one of the best options. Natural Green Tea contains Anti-microbial, Anti-oxidant, and Anti-bacterial properties that help in eliminating skin bacteria and germs.
The reasons for Green tea’s popularity are many. Not only does it help treat Acne, but it also helps boost your skin and body’s overall health. The popularity of Green tea is owed to its low caffeine levels and high amounts of antioxidants. But how does best Green tea work for Acne Treatment, let’s find out.
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA FOR ACNE
• Green tea is rich in ECGC a catechins, which are antimicrobial and help destroy acne causing bacteria. The catechins in Green Tea are very effective at reducing skin inflammation.
• It also has Anti-Inflammatory properties that help reduce the redness and inflammation that is often caused by Acne.
• Green tea also helps hormonal imbalance that can often lead to Acne.
• It helps in preventing Ageing.
• It helps in healing the scars and marks that are often left behind the Acne.
• Large pores attract dirt and grease, leading to clogging and the formation of pimple. GreenFit Green tea acts as an efficient toner that helps unclog and refine your pores.
• Green Tea is packed with antioxidants that help protect the skin and body from damage from free radicals.
• Green Tea shows Anti-Bacterial effect against some of the most common bacteria that contributes to Acne breakout.
There is no doubt that health benefits of Green Tea are unlimited. Though Green tea has been touted as an all natural Acne Treatment, It’s highly unlikely that just drinking a warm cup of Natural Green Tea is going to clear up your Acne. If you are a tea drinker anyway, swapping another beverage for a steamy cup of GreenFit Green Tea is a healthy option.
As far as the skin care goes, GreenFit Green Tea is a fun and luxurious addition. You can also buy Green Tea online, available in different Green Tea flavours.
Acne may be Good at Destroying Self Confidence, but GreenFit Green Tea is Good at Destroying Acne!