7 Healthy Breakfast Ideas to Start your Day
Whether or not you eat breakfast is your own personal choice. You might have been told as a child that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Make sure you start your day off right by fuelling your body with the healthy and nutrient dense foods.
You want to aim for a breakfast that is combined with good carbohydrate, fibre and some protein?
Here is the list of some best choices you can make for your breakfast.
- Eggs: eating eggs in breakfast increases feeling of fullness, it reduces the calorie intake in your next meal and also helps in maintain blood sugar levels. It not only adds up to your protein requirement of the day but eating whole eggs will also reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Greek yogurt: it is creamy and delicious, also nourishing, full of calcium and plenty amount of protein. Yogurt and other dairy products can also help in controlling weight. Greek yogurt is quick and easy, you can always take it with you on your way out of the door.
- Green Tea: Natural Green tea is one of the best drinks to consume in your breakfast. One of the healthiest beverage on planet. It is incorporated with some amount of caffeine which will improve alertness and mood, along with increasing metabolic rate. It contains antioxidants like ECGC, which benefits your immune system. It hydrates you more effectively than coffee, and it’s also a rich source of the immunity-boosting antioxidants known as catechins. Not only is green tea good for your physical health, but it could also keep you looking great! Because it naturally contains zero grams of sugar, green tea can be a great choice for people worried about added sugars. You can try Greenfit Cup of Green tea which you can carry with you to your office when in a rush, and enjoy every sip of it by easily adding hot water to the cup.
- Oatmeal: oatmeal is the best breakfast choice for cereal lovers. Oats are rich in antioxidants, these antioxidants may benefit heart health and will also help in lowering the blood pressure. It is rich in beta-glucan fibre. It helps in lowering cholesterol and gives a feeling of fullness.
- Chia seeds: they are very nutritious and one of the best sources of fibre. They are rich in antioxidant that protects our body from free radicals that are produced during metabolism. They also help in reducing inflammation and decreases the risk of the disease.
- Fruits: fruits can be a very nutritious part of a nourishing breakfast. All fruits contain vitamins, potassium, fibre, and are low in calories. Fruit like watermelon is an excellent way to hydrate in the morning, Berries like strawberry and blueberry are super foods because they’re so high in antioxidants without being high in calories. There’s nothing like a banana at breakfast to keep those mid-morning cravings at bay, a healthy carbohydrate that keeps you feeling fuller longer. Fruits will add natural sweetness, so you may not need additional sugar.
- Protein shake: another best way to start your day is with protein shakes or vegetable smoothies. You can add up fruits, greens, nut butter or seeds to increase fibre and antioxidant content, it will also help to stabilize blood glucose levels.
The next time you rush in the morning without anything to eat, skipping breakfast will set you up overeating the entire day.
A healthy morning meal will give you energy, satisfy your appetite and will help you take smart decisions all day long.
Start your day by making the best food choices!
Start your day healthy!
Meet the top Green Tea dealers in Delhi