How green tea help in digestion?
Indigestion can cause:
- Burning in the upper abdomen
- Bloating in the upper abdomen
- Acidic Taste
A diet rich in fiber can help digestion and prevent constipation. Though there are many foods that will relieve these discomforts. Add the following foods to your everyday diet in order to get your digestive system back in order:
- Fruit – Several fruits have a high fiber content can help aid digestion. Some of the fruits that have been known to improve digestion are as follows: Apricots, Apple, Kiwi, Banana, Papaya, Guava.
- Whole-grain foods – Whole-grains are a source of multiple nutrients and dietary fibers. It may reduce constipation, and act as probiotics and help feed healthy bacteria to the gut.
- Green leafy vegetables – Green leafy vegetables are an excellent source of fiber that helps to improve digestion.It helps to relieve constipation.
- Yogurt – Yogurt contains friendly bacteria called probiotics. Probiotics are good bacteria that can help improve digestion and keep the gut healthy.
- Cumin – Cumin is extensively used in many cuisines as a flavoring agent. The essential oils, sodium, and magnesium present in cumin help relieve stomach ache.
- Fennel seeds – Fennel seeds relaxes the digestive tract, they also responsible for stimulating the secretion of digestive juices and improve nutrient absorption.
Another remedy that may ease discomfort caused due to indigestion is …
GREENFIT MINT GREEN TEA READY TO USE CUP, JUST POUR HOT WATER.
You may refill up to 3 times for maximum health benefits.
Greenfit Mint cup of green tea is a delightful and refreshing way to stay healthy and can help to boost your immune system, improve digestion, and reduce aches and pain. It is a great appetizer. It has a powerful digestive aid that helps improve digestion and soothe the stomach. It may also ease gas related problems in the stomach, as it helps in expelling gas formed in the stomach while also calming the digestive system, reducing indigestion. If you have an irritable bowel, drinking GreenFit Mint Green tea may help.It can be very soothing for nausea and related motion sickness.