How to Control Hair Fall with Green Tea
Everyone of us desire healthy hair and even spend a lot of money in maintaining healthy hair but only a few of us realize how what we consume can play a huge impact in determining the quality and health of our hair.
In the contemporary world many of us have this issue of hair fall and hair greying mostly because of the climatic conditions, physical and mental well being, pollution, food habits, heredity etc. A confluence of all these factors make your hair fall.
Have you ever been lured by every other hair tonic advertisement that never gave the desired results? Ever thought of trying the best Green Tea for overcoming the hair fall problems?
Consuming Green Tea for hair fall may sound a bit far-fetched, but it has been proven that having a cup of Green tea every day will not only cure a myriad of health problems but will stop hair loss too because of the amazing Benefits of Green Tea.
• While green tea comes from the same plant as black tea – Camellia sinesis, it undergoes minimal processing, leaving it with more antioxidants and nutrients.
• Green Tea is rich in catechins that help in repressing DTH or dihydrotestosterone, which is the main cause of hair loss.
• EGCG is the main polyphenol that is present in Green Tea. This polyphenol promotes hair growth in cell culture. It strengthens the roots and activates the hair follicles. This encourages hair growth.
• Of the various nutrients present in green tea one of them is Vitamin B (Panthenol) is good for hair health and helps in controlling split ends, softens the hair and strengthens hair roots.
• The natural Vitamin C in green tea can protect your hair and scalp from sun damage.
• Green tea also has Theanine, which is a unique amino acid which works along with Panthenol to strengthen the Hair.
GreenFit Green Tea being rich in various nutrients and anti-oxidants, is the only beverage whose anti-inflammatory properties can play a significant role in hair elongation, controlling hair loss, trigger hair growth, adds shine to your dull and lifeless hair, works as a natural conditioner, controls dandruff,helps in sealing moisture, controls baldness because it contains DTH Blockers and protects your hair from sun damage.
Of all the amazing benefits this best Green Tea brings to your health and Hair, ensure that you make it a part of your routine and drink regularly the cup of Green Tea for a couple of months in order to see significant changes and experiencing benefits.
So, if you are craving for beautiful, luscious locks that make women Go Green with envy, start sipping GreenFit Green tea right away!